Welcome to the Irish Association Social Club – better known as the “Chorlton Irish Club”!
It was founded in 1956 to provide a meeting place for the Irish community in South Manchester.
Today, it is still owned by its members and offers facilities for many groups and activities, both social and cultural. The new Committee is determined to deliver on its Mission Statement;
"To preserve and promote Irish music, culture and history in Manchester, to provide social amenities to the Irish Community and to promote the welfare of it’s members and the wider Irish Community"
If you would like to have a venue for your Irish community activity, please contact us and we will be happy to try and help you. Likewise, if you are looking for a room for your private function, fundraising night, family party or any other special event, then look no further.
- Trad Session every Sunday in out Lounge Bar
- Comedy Night the first Friday of the month
- Bop Local the last Saturday of the month
- Carousel Sessions, Irish Mancunian Film events regularly
- Pretty In Pink, Funked it Up, Big Fish Little Fish every few months
-All sports shown on big screens
For information on events such as these at the club check out our website www.chorltonirishclub.co.uk/events
- Body Sculpt: 9.30am - 10.30am (Shamrock Suite)
- Tara O'Carolan Irish Music: 6pm - 10pm (Shannon Suite)
- Pregnancy Yoga - 7.30pm - 9pm (Shamrock Suite)
- Zumba with Charlotte: 9.30am - 10.30am (Shamrock Suite)
- Sling Swing: 11.30am - 12.30am and 2.30pm - 3.30pm (Shannon Suite)
- Kids Zumba with Charlotte: 4pm - 4.45pm (Shannon Suite)
- Salsa with Franklyn: 7pm - 10pm (Shamrock Suite)
- Slimming World: 7.30pm - 8.30pm (Shannon Suite)
Dancing In The Dark: 7pm - 8pm (Shannon Suite)
Arabic Dancing: 7.30pm - 8.30pm (Shamrock Suite)
Keegan Academy of Irish Dancing: 5.30pm - 8.30pm (Shannon Suite)
Zumba with Charlotte: 9.30am - 10.30am (Shamrock Suite)
Keegan Academy of Irish Dancing: 10am - 2.30pm (Shamrock Suite)
For more information on our classes email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01618812898